Monday, 22 June 2015

BACK IN HONG KONG! (SHORT & SIMPLE)

你好! Hello all! I haven’t posted in forever, forgive me. I've decided to start a new blog because I hadn’t posted so long on my other blog that it just seemed a little too disjointed for my liking. So first things first, I'm Jennie Hemmings. I'm 21 years and 14 days old at the moment and have just finished my third year of University studying a BsC in Psychology.  

I’m currently back in Hong Kong aka (香港; “Fragrant Harbour”) spending time with my family, boyfriend and friends. When I’m not enjoying the free time I have here, I’ve also been teaching English to infants, toddlers and cheeky little pre-schoolers. I was lucky enough to have been in touch with the English playgroup centre I had worked with last summer and now have been spending a lot of my days prepping for lessons & having the privilege to work with little children again. It still feels strange to be back in Hong Kong after being in the UK for so long…however, settling back into life here was quick and easy as it always is. For me, Hong Kong truly is where my heart is.  No matter how far away I am, regardless of time zones and awkward time differences – this hustling, bustling city has stolen a piece of my heart.

The move back home also made me realise that having given all my work in, and being on a gap year I can finally focus on a few thats that I really want to do...right before I embark on my journey of training to become a qualified teacher. During this gap year I really want to dedicate my efforts and time to towards focusing namely on saving, travelling, health, fitness, happiness and blogging consistently.It will be a year where I can truly deepen my practicial, professional and personal awareness. Hopefully my blog will be something people will enjoy reading - if you've liked it so far, read on and follow me on the excursions of my life. I hope you're all having a great summer wherever you may in in the world. For now, it is not a goodbye but a mere speak to you soon. I already can't wait to blog my next post...



No comments:

Post a Comment